Combat Zone Wrestling continued its yearly tradition this past weekend with CZW Tournament of Death XII yesterday at Markland’s Little Acres (AKA The Ultraviolent Underground) in Townsend, DE
The iPPV is now available at http://www.CZWiPPV.com. It aired on 24 hour delay.
It was stated that the Delaware State Athletic Commission was preventing MASADA from wrestling, likely due to his knee injury.
Danny Havoc defeated Rory Mondo to advance
MASADA stormed the ring, and was jumped by Chris Dickinson and Drew Gulak
Greg Excellent and Sami Callihan went to a no contest
Tournament of Death Finals/1000 Light Tubes
DJ Hyde also spoke on the future of Tournament of Death. Next year’s tournament will feature CZW vs. Big Japan Wrestling. Danny Havoc and Takumi Tsukamoto named the first entrants to next year’s TOD 13. Havoc and Tsukamoto smashed a light tube as if to say “see you then”.
Plus a plug for PWBTS contributor Petey Staniforth and his promotion Charity Appeal Wrestling Shows:
Charity Appeal Wrestling shows present “Only The Strong Survive”, which will be the very first one night, once a year tournament to decide the first ‘King Of Luton’
Our chosen charity to raise money for, are our friends at The FireFighters Charity
Friday 21st June 2013
The Celtic Supporters Club, Chobham Street, Luton, LU1 3BS
£5 per person, and a special four people for £15 deal!
Reserve Tickets By Calling :
Doors Open : 7pm
Show Starts : 7.30pm
As ever, we will be filming for our internet television show/series with TV Bedfordshire, so bring your signs, and your loud voices; and be ready to make some noise!
Social Media :
Wrestlers, and details :
We will be, in the upcoming days, be revealing all of the stars of CAWS (Charity Appeal Wrestling Shows) who have been entered into the tournament to become the first ‘King Of Luton’, But to give you some insight into how serious this is being taken amongst the CAWS wrestlers, we will tell you right now four names who are confirmed to be there on the night –
* Former TNA, ROH, and top UK wrestling star, ‘WonderKid’ Jonny Storm!
* CAWS Wildcard Champion, ‘Dazzling’ Darrell Allen!
* Canadian star, Paul Ryker!
* One half of the current CAWS World Tag Team Champions, and member of the L-Town Mafia, Thomas Stevens!
* We also know that ‘Perfect’ P.T. Player, who is said to be still laughing over his attack on ‘The Future’ CJ Gunner, at the last show, has said that to go along with what he claims is “the fact he has retired CJ Gunner for good”; that he will have a “perfect surprise” for everyone on the night.
P.T. is also in trouble with CAWS management after striking an official at the previous show. The official himself threw PT out of the building after the incident however coupled with PT’s previous offences, CAWS management feel they will have to step in. What will they have in store? Will PT look to pick fights with officials again?
* Expect more names and news in the upcoming days leading up to the show!
* CAWS (Charity Appeal Wrestling Shows) are the UK’s only regular not for profit professional wrestling show, that raise money for charity every single show – and are the exclusive UK affiliate of the UIWA (United International Wrestling Affiliates), who’s website can be found at www.uiwa.org
Until next time….
You can be the first to comment!